The latest issue of the excellent Gerry Anderson-inspired fanzine Andersonic, Issue 21, is available from the publication’s website www.andersonic.co.uk. Here’s what’s in the new issue:
- Deborah Grant Interview – a new interview with former Psychobomb Deborah Grant, who recalls her time working with Mike Pratt on UFO
- Sylvia Anderson Tributes – Andersonic‘s writers share their thoughts on the co-creator of Thunderbirds and more
- Archive: In 1993 Chris Drake interviewed Gerry Anderson for his book UFO and Space: 1999‘. In the first part of the interview Gerry candidly discusses UFO.
- John Cameron Interview – the musical director on The Protectors discusses his career and his time working with Gerry and Sylvia. And Donovan. And Psychomania
- Thunderbirds 1965 – Andersonic visit the set during the filming of ‘Introducing Thunderbirds’, the second of the three episodes recently made there
- Continuity in the 21st Century – What happens when writers ignore it, and fans pay too much attention to it?
- Stingray: The Disappearing Ships – revisiting one of Stingray‘s standout episodes.
- Reviews – the Doppelgänger Blu-ray, The Vault, Fanderson’s new Space: 1999 Year One 3-CD set and more
- Thunderbirds Are Go – the second part of Andersonic‘s ‘hepisode guide’ for this new series
- … plus a few other things we’ve managed to shoehorn in.
Andersonic Issue 21 comprises 44 pages with colour inner and outer covers. If you’d prefer to pay by cheque or PO, please get in touch with Andersonic via their web site for their new postal address. Back issues are also (mostly) in print