The iPad-only digital edition of STRIP Magazine #2 is now on sale from iTunes – again in advance of the print edition.
• Black Ops Xtreme Part 2, written by John Freeman and drawn by PJ Holden: the team are sent to South America to kill a dangerous terrorist!
• Warpaint Part 2 by Phil Hester and John McCrea: Mia learns more about an ancient war!
• Age of Heroes Part 2 by James Hudnall and John Ridgway: the magician Wex battles for his life against deadly monsters!
• Recovery Inc. by Michael Penick and Dean Deckard: the company is hired to retrieve a top secret stolen prototype!
• Hook Jaw, re-mastered by Jim Campbell and Gary Caldwell: Joy over an oil strike turns sour as the great white shark Hook Jaw attacks!
• ‘Cold Hard Facts’ – a man from the 20th Century finds the future is not the paradise he expected
• The second winner of our ‘Strip Challenge’ – “The Citadel Codex”, set in ancient Mexico
• An exclusive interview with comic artist John McCrea, British comics news, a competition to win copies of Paul Gravett’s new book 1001 Comics You Must Read Before You Die and the new collection of Alan Grant and Arthur Ranson’s Mazeworld; and a sneak preview of Crucible, one of the new strips coming up next year STRIP Magazine.
You can now subscribe to Strip Magazine online at www.printmediaproductions.com at the introductory rates as advertised in Issue 1.Until 15th December 2011, a six-issue subscription costs £14.99 including handling and a 12-issue subscription costs £25.99.
• Visit www.printmediaproductions.com to subscribe
Categories: Digital Comics