London Super Comic Convention has announced our next wave of comic creators for their next show on the 23rd – 24th of February 2013 as follows, including British artist Brian Bolland, whose credits include Batman: The Killing Joke, Judge Dredd and many more.
Other announced guests newly-announced are:
- J Scott Campbell – Critically acclaimed co-creator of Gen 13 and creator of Danger Girl
- Simone Bianchi – Artist on Wolverine, and known for numerous Marvel and DC books
- Lee Bermejo – Before Watchmen Rorschach artist, also known for his work on Daredevil and Joker
- Yildiray Cinar – Known for Legion of Superheroes, Fury of Firestorm and currently on Earth 2 as part of the DC 52
- Gabriele Dell’ Otto – Painter/Artist on Marvel’s Secret War and Marvel’s Annihilation
- David Finch – Famed illustrator on Batman: The Dark Knight, Cyberforce with Top Cow and others
- David Mack – Artist and Writer on Kabuki and Daredevil: End of Days, JLA and Alias cover artist
- Bill Sienkewicz – Award winning artist, Electra: Assassin, Stray Toasters, New Mutants and many more
- Chrissie Zullo – Up and coming artist on Madam Xanadu and cover artist for Cinderella: From Fabletown with Love
These new guests join a line-up to Neal Adams, Mark Buckingham, Peter David, Gary Erskine, Klaus Janson, Bob Mcleod, George Pereze, Matteo Scalera, Roy Thomas and Herb Trimpe makes LSCC unmissable again.
Another 10 guests will be announced next month and so forth until the show dates.
Organisers tell us early admittance to the show at London’s Excel Centre, which is available only for a weekend pass will be limited in number. Tickets are selling fast.