Where’s the most unusual place you’ll take Doctor Who Adventures magazine this summer? If you’re photographed reading the magazine in an unusual place, you could win you a Doctor Who goodie bag…
Doctor Who Adventures Editor Moray Laing says: “Whether visiting friends or relatives next door, heading off to a beach… or even popping off to an alien planet or a different time zone – we want to see pictures of readers reading the latest issue in unusual places. We’ll print the best and funniest pictures in a future issue – and our favourite photograph will win a prize!”
Grab the latest issue for more details – and don’t forget to pack your copy of BBC Doctor Who Adventures magazine in your TARDIS!
As well as featuring this “Summer Snaps” challenge, the issue also sees the last Eleventh Doctor comic strip in the magazine, written by former script editor Andrew Cartmel and drawn by John Ross, in before the arrival of the Twelfth next issue. (Which, we’re delighted to report, John will also be drawing).
Doctor Who Adventures Issue 351 also features:
- Top tips for being the Doctor’s companion
- A guide to the Eleventh Doctor’s stories
- Top 10 TARDIS trips
- Dalek secrets about the Dalek Emperor
- Strax’s Guide to the Cybermen
- A look at filming of the latest series
- Puzzles, posters and more cool things to win!
• Doctor Who Adventures Issue 351 is on sale from 30th July – 12th August 2014, priced £3.99. This bumper issue comes with four amazing gifts – a TARDIS key ring, notepad, stickers and a sonic pen