OFF LIFE Issue 11 – the latest edition of the free street comic – is available now in all the usual stockists and in digital from via the title’s official web site.
Wrapped in a cover by Sébastien Thibault, editor Daniel Humphry tells us the issue became something of a new blood edition after the editorial team took on the idea to feature artists never before seen in OFF LIFE. .
- Comics from Box Brown (creator of Andre the Giant: Life and Legend), Grace Wilson and Brigid Deacon
- Nobrow-published artist Jack Teagle writing on copycatting in the illustration world
- Five artists never-before published in a UK anthology – Darren Cullen, Nick Burton, Kelsey Wroten, Matthew Dooley and Mouni Feddag
- A feature interview with Ed Piskor (creator of Hip Hop Family Tree) about division of identity in comics
OFF LIFE has also switched printers for a higher quality finish and implemented a modest redesign on editorial and cover pages, in an effort to help OFF LIFE evolve each issue from here out.
The point of OFF LIFE has always been to showcase indie comics and the exciting talent making them,” says Daniel, “So, we thought, how about a whole issue of never before featured artists? It would be tricky, but the prospect of uncovering new talent proved too exciting a chance to ignore.
• You can read the digital edition below or order a print copy right here