FutureQuake is back to brighten the boring, Inspire the indolent and render the jaded jubilant! Within the latest incredible issue witness a titanic 20 possible futures including the return of the one and only Neroy Sphinx.
Wrapped within a terrific cover by Gibson Quarter and Steven Denton, this trade paperback format production looks terrific, and is available for £6.50 now.
In This Issue:
- A Strange Thing Happened By Writer Alexi Conman and artist Scott Twells.
- Concept Smith By Writer Dick Jillings and artist David Parsons.
- Creation By Writer and artist RoboMonkey147
- How the other half Live By Writer Joseph Matthews and artist Jack Davies
- Hunting Season By Writer Jonathan Stevenson and artist Paul Williams
- Hyperthymesia By Writer Jonathan Stevenson and artist Luke Kemp-James
- Last March Of The Aurochs By Writer Lawrence Rider and artist Jonathan Scott
- Magnificent By Writer Michael J Lyle and artist Richard Waugh
- Misery Business By Writer Tim west and artist Jerome Canty
- Ned’s World By Writer James Hawkins and artist Jose Luis Conde
- Neroy Sphinx – TheTrainJob By Writer Daniel Whiston and artist Dave Thomson
- Omphalos By Writer Nathan Mcwhinnie and artist Rafael Romeo Magat
- Overturn By Writer and artist Matt Chinn
- The Last Wizard By Writer Matt Sharp and artist Brian Corcoran
- The Morning After By Writer Joseph Matthews and artist Ross Bampfylde
- The Northern Lights By Writer Logan Makwana and artist Jerome Canty
- The Outlaws Of Bannon-13 By Writer James Broadhurst and artist Lorenzo Nicoletta
- The Ship By Writer Mike Morgan and artist Brett Buckle
- The Tale Of The Tradesman By Writer Daniel Whiston and artist Mick Trimble
- There Are None So Blind By Writer John Osborn and artist Barry Renshaw.
• FutureQuake 2018 is available now via the dedicated FQP Webshop- FutureQuake 2018