FutureQuake is back to brighten the boring, Inspire the indolent and render the jaded jubilant! Within the latest incredible issue witness a titanic 20 possible futures including the return of the one and only Neroy Sphinx.
Wrapped within a terrific cover by Gibson Quarter and Steven Denton, this trade paperback format production looks terrific, and is available for £6.50 now.
In This Issue:
- A Strange Thing Happened By Writer Alexi Conman and artist Scott Twells.
- Concept Smith By Writer Dick Jillings and artist David Parsons.
- Creation By Writer and artist RoboMonkey147
- How the other half Live By Writer Joseph Matthews and artist Jack Davies
- Hunting Season By Writer Jonathan Stevenson and artist Paul Williams
- Hyperthymesia By Writer Jonathan Stevenson and artist Luke Kemp-James
- Last March Of The Aurochs By Writer Lawrence Rider and artist Jonathan Scott
- Magnificent By Writer Michael J Lyle and artist Richard Waugh
- Misery Business By Writer Tim west and artist Jerome Canty
- Ned’s World By Writer James Hawkins and artist Jose Luis Conde
- Neroy Sphinx – TheTrainJob By Writer Daniel Whiston and artist Dave Thomson
- Omphalos By Writer Nathan Mcwhinnie and artist Rafael Romeo Magat
- Overturn By Writer and artist Matt Chinn
- The Last Wizard By Writer Matt Sharp and artist Brian Corcoran
- The Morning After By Writer Joseph Matthews and artist Ross Bampfylde
- The Northern Lights By Writer Logan Makwana and artist Jerome Canty
- The Outlaws Of Bannon-13 By Writer James Broadhurst and artist Lorenzo Nicoletta
- The Ship By Writer Mike Morgan and artist Brett Buckle
- The Tale Of The Tradesman By Writer Daniel Whiston and artist Mick Trimble
- There Are None So Blind By Writer John Osborn and artist Barry Renshaw.
• FutureQuake 2018 is available now via the dedicated FQP Webshop- FutureQuake 2018
The founder of downthetubes, which he established in 1998. John works as a comics and magazine editor, writer, and on promotional work for the Lakes International Comic Art Festival. He is currently editor of Star Trek Explorer, published by Titan – his third tour of duty on the title originally titled Star Trek Magazine.
Working in British comics publishing since the 1980s, his credits include editor of titles such as Doctor Who Magazine, Babylon 5 Magazine, and more. He also edited the comics anthology STRIP Magazine and edited several audio comics for ROK Comics. He has also edited several comic collections, including volumes of “Charley’s War” and “Dan Dare”.
He’s the writer of “Pilgrim: Secrets and Lies” for B7 Comics; “Crucible”, a creator-owned project with 2000AD artist Smuzz; and “Death Duty” and “Skow Dogs” with Dave Hailwood.