In the latest episode of the Lakes International Comic Art Festival Podcast, team members Nikki Bates, Ian Loxam, Pete Taylor, Mike Williams and Tom Stewart get together and discuss the recent Festival weekend in full.
Pete discusses his time behind the table in the Comics Clock Tower, Nikki, Ian and Mike chat about their Festival experience and Tom talks about the view from the outside, as the weekend went on.
The next Festival will be held on October 9th to 11th 2020 – so get planning now. Keep your eyes on the Festival web site for more information.
• Listen to the Lakes International Comic Art Festival Podcast Episode 64 right here – or here on the dedicated Lakes International Comic Art Festival Podcast web site
• Download the latest episode of the Podcast on Spreaker | iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeart Radio
• The Lakes International Comic Art Festival is back in Kendal in the Lake District 9th – 11th October 2020: www.comicartfestival.com
• Lakes International Comic Art Festival Podcast: www.comicartpodcast.uk | Twitter: @comicartfestpod | Facebook: @ComicArtPodcast | Instagram: @ComicArtPodcast
• Want to receive news about the Lakes International Comic Art Festival? Then sign up for their newsletter now
Regular contributors to the Lakes International Comic Art Festival Podcast include Tom Stewart from That Comic Smell, Pete Taylor, and Mike Williams
Categories: Audio, downthetubes Comics News, downthetubes News, Events