Doctor Who Adventures magazine wants readers to vote for their ultimate Eleventh Doctor story in the current issue of the magazine for young Doctor Who fans.
Actor Matt Smith appeared in 44 exciting stories as the Doctor – but which one will receive the honour of being known as the Doctor Who Adventures reader favourite?
In this issue, also check out the following:
- Loads of Ood facts and how to make an Ood mask
- Sontaran Strax with his guide to the Doctor
- Find out more about the 1964 Who story, Dalek Invasion of Earth
- Win a huge bag of Doctor Who goodies – including sonic screwdrivers and mini-figures
- Cyberman secrets from the Neil Gaiman-scripted Nightmare in Silver
- An exciting comic strip drawn by John Ross featuring an unseen adventure with the Eleventh Doctor and Clara – and use the free app Blippar to bring the comic strip to life!
All this, plus posters, puzzles and loads of monster fun…
• Doctor Who Adventures Issue 342 is on sale until 8th April, priced £2.99. The issue comes with three free Dalek gifts. Don’t miss it! Web: www.dwamag.com
The founder of downthetubes, which he established in 1998. John works as a comics and magazine editor, writer, and on promotional work for the Lakes International Comic Art Festival. He is currently editor of Star Trek Explorer, published by Titan – his third tour of duty on the title originally titled Star Trek Magazine.
Working in British comics publishing since the 1980s, his credits include editor of titles such as Doctor Who Magazine, Babylon 5 Magazine, and more. He also edited the comics anthology STRIP Magazine and edited several audio comics for ROK Comics. He has also edited several comic collections, including volumes of “Charley’s War” and “Dan Dare”.
He’s the writer of “Pilgrim: Secrets and Lies” for B7 Comics; “Crucible”, a creator-owned project with 2000AD artist Smuzz; and “Death Duty” and “Skow Dogs” with Dave Hailwood.