Hero Collector, designers of high-quality collectibles from across the worlds of pop culture, is opening the museum doors with a new collection – a series of replica artefacts belonging to the greatest Super Heroes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
These hand-painted polyresin collectibles bring to life the MCU’s most iconic weapons, masks, and gadgets in exacting detail, making for the perfect addition to any fan’s shelf. Each miniature prop stands between 6-8 inches tall, atop a stand emblazoned with its movie of origin, and comes in a stylish windowed box for retail or storage.
This new line is part of Hero Collector’s concerted push into retail, with new products, new packaging and new concepts designed to reach a larger mainstream audience. The Marvel Museum Collection will launch first at Walmart stores this May, before moving into specialty retailers and the Eaglemoss online store.
Fans and collectors should stay tuned for further details, including the reveal of more upcoming MCU figurines and Hero Collector Museum lines!
Hero Collector is Eaglemoss’ imprint for genre collectables and is one of the world’s leading producers of figurines and fantasy die-cast vehicles. It makes products based on many of the world’s most popular entertainment brands.
The first wave in the Marvel Museum Collection features:
- Iron Man Mark VII Helmet, Tony Stark’s iconic red-and-gold helm! The Mark VII Iron Man suit was deployed at the climax of The Avengers, to fight back alien invaders in The Battle for New York
- The Infinity Gauntlet, complete with all six Infinity Stones – almighty gems that can harness aspects of reality itself! Forged by the dwarf king Eitri, this golden glove was wielded by Thanos as a tool of his mad ambitions
- Captain America’s Shield, a star-spangled disc of indestructible vibranium. Created in World War 2 by Howard Stark, Steve Rogers’ signature armament survived into the modern day, protecting Cap from bullets, lasers, and worse!
- Mjølnir, the enchanted hammer of the God of Thunder! Thor’s faithful weapon was crafted from Uru metal, and returns to his hand when called – a trait that came in handy when the Hulk rampaged through the helicarrier
- Black Panther’s Mask, the sacred visage of Wakanda’s protector. The Panther Habit is a vibranium-weave suit worn by countless Black Panthers, and King T’Challa’s received a serious upgrade from his sister, Shuri