1. A device upon which all things may be viewed.
2. The Omnivistascope Corporation, a universal broadcaster.
3. A high quality science fiction comic anthology written by Paul Scott.
The latest issue of Paul Scott’s excellent annual Omnivistascope has been released. “Model V” features comic strips written by Paul and illustrated by various artists including Bryan Coyle, Julia Bax, Darren Stephens and Leigh Shepard. David Goodman’s work on Space Lord continues with the universal Emperor attending a SF style convention in his honour only to be told by the cosplayers that his costume isn’t accurate enough. The consulting magician Warlock Holmes returns in two photo-strips plus a making of feature presented by the League of International Atheistic Revisionist Scientomerists (L.I.A.R.S.).
This issue also includes articles on various incarnations of the Rebelstar computer game, the parts of the second radio series of The Hitch-Hiker’s Guide To The Galaxy that Douglas Adams didn’t use in his novels plus an in-depth interview with author and critic, Kim Newman.
• Omnivistascope issue 5 is a 100+ page, perfect bound A4 book with colour cover by Oliver Redding and monochrome interiors. Cost including UK postage is £5 and it is available by sending a cheque made payable to Paul Scott to 13 Kiln Crescent, Bishop Middleham, Ferryhill, County Durham, DL17 9AP.
• Alternatively it is available via Paypal on the Omnivistascope website.
• Overseas postage rates are available by e-mailing Paul via paulvonscottATyahoo.co.uk.