From today, Saturday 1st July until Saturday 5th August, The Irish Independent are re-printing some classic DC Thomson comics each Saturday, including The Beano, today, and an edition of girls comic Bunty later this month.
After 40 years they haven’t grown up, so if you haven’t either, relive the fun of another era and collect your free copies or introduce a new generation to these timeless prints!
Start collecting yours while stocks last.
The comics are
1. Beano 1975 – today Saturday, July 1st
2. Beezer 1981 – Saturday, July 8th
3. Topper 1981 – Saturday, July 15th
4. Bunty 1981 – Saturday, July 22nd
5. Dandy 1981 – Saturday, July 29th
6. Beano 1981– Saturday, August 5th
(With thanks to Jeremy Briggs)
Categories: downthetubes News